Depigmenting Serum with a 10% complex [sq. azelaic acid + glycine], 3% tranexamic acid and 2% alpha arbutin 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - LIMITATION AND LIGHTENING!
A specialized serum with an aqueous consistency that reduces discolouration and contains 10% azeloglycine, tranexamic acid in an optimal concentration of 3% and 2% alpha arbutin, restores the skin's even tone, effectively brightening pigmentation changes while reducing the formation of subsequent discolouration. It is intended for day and night use. The serum evens out the skin tone, lightens sun discolouration, melasma, acne and inflammatory spots. It reduces hormonal discolouration, minimizes the formation of new pigmentation changes, visibly reduces imperfections, prevents acne changes, calms the epidermis and soothes inflammation. The serum is fragrance-free, and its slightly perceptible aroma is due to the active ingredients.
The most important active ingredients:
- A complex of azelaic acid and glycine (azeloglycine) in a concentration of 10% effectively brightens the skin with the problem of hyperpigmentation by limiting the process of melanogenesis, which produces melanin. In addition, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it works well for skin with rosacea and common acne.
- 3% concentration of tranexamic acid reduces the activation of melanocytes caused by UV radiation or hormonal disorders. It not only reduces existing discolouration, but because it works at various stages of melanogenesis, it also minimizes the formation of new pigmentation spots. In addition, this acid soothes inflammation, which soothes and calms the skin with rosacea.
- 2% concentration of alpha arbutin brightens the skin and prevents further discolouration. Its effectiveness is two-fold: it degrades melanosomes (melanin carriers), limiting their penetration into the epidermis, and deactivates tyrosinases - enzymes responsible for melanin synthesis.
- Niacinamide contained in the formula evens out the skin tone and reduces fine lines and moisturizes.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a derivative of vitamin C in the company of alpha arbutin, effectively brightens the existing discolouration.
- Licorice root extract brightens uneven skin tone, soothes irritation, reduces redness and regenerates. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it effectively protects against free radicals.
Who is the Depigmenting Serum BasicLab recommended to?
- People with normal to combination or oily skin.
- People with rosacea or acne lesions.
- People whose skin needs to even out the colour and brighten.
- People with sunspots, acne spots, post-inflammatory spots and pigmentation disorders.
- People who struggle with acne scars.
- Note: due to the presence of tranexamic acid, pregnant and breastfeeding women SHOULD NOT use it.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use in the morning and/or evening, depending on your needs, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin. Apply to the undamaged face skin. With the application of the next product, wait until it is completely absorbed, about 2-3 minutes.
Due to the high viscosity of the active ingredients, in order to level the sticky finish, it is recommended to close the serum with a cream or emulsion serum, e.g. with ceramides.
The product is characterized by high efficiency, so it is worth spreading it carefully on the skin for faster absorption.
Due to the fact that niacinamide loses its power at low pH, it is not recommended to combine it in one care routine (i.e. at the same time of the day) with vitamin C. However, you can safely use vitamin C, e.g. in the morning, and the serum that reduces discolouration in the evening or vice versa.
When using the serum, daily application of high SPF 50+ sunscreen is recommended.
It is best to store the serum in the refrigerator after opening.
The colour of the serum may vary: from transparent to straw-coloured, depending on the production batch, due to the natural origin of the active ingredients.
Inci: Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alpha-Arbutin, Citric Acid, Squalane, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Mitracarpus Scaber Extract, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.