Regenerating acid peeling with 8% lactic acid, 6% lactobionic acid, 3% gluconolactone and glutathione 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - MOISTURIZING AND SMOOTHING!
Regenerating acid peeling with 8% lactic acid, 6% lactobionic acid, 3% gluconolactone and two strong antioxidants, glutathione and resveratrol contribute to a comprehensive action stimulating the skin to renew and regenerate, improve hydration and balance the colour. The skin becomes moisturized, radiant and radiant. The dead skin is exfoliated and the skin is stimulated to renew and regenerate. Discoloration will be reduced and the skin tone will be evened out. In addition, the skin will be smoothed, taut, and small wrinkles will be smoothed out. The skin's susceptibility to the reception of active ingredients will also be increased.
The most important active ingredients:
- Lactic acid gently exfoliates the epidermis and increases the level of skin hydration, helping to reduce discoloration. It has anti-aging properties, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. It also affects the production of collagen, thus helping to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Lactobionic acid together with gluconolactone, belonging to the group of mild polyhydroxylic acids, effectively soothe irritations and reduce redness of the skin, accelerate its regeneration and renewal, and strongly increase hydration. For this reason, they are especially recommended for the care of sensitive or vascular skin.
- The combination of acids with arginine ensures their more effective, but less aggressive action.
- The duo of strong antioxidants (glutathione and resveratrol) effectively neutralizes the effects of free radicals and plays an important role in the elimination of discoloration, e.g. post-inflammatory.
Who is the Regenerating acid peel recommended to?
- People with dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- People with poorly nourished and dull skin.
- People with mature skin or with wrinkles.
- People with skin with discoloration that needs to even out the color and brighten.
Directions for use:
Before using the peeling, it is worth carrying out an allergic test on the elbow bend - apply a little of the product to clean and dry skin in the elbow bend, wash it off after 10 minutes and observe it for the next 24 hours. In the event of an adverse skin reaction, the product should not be used further.
The peeling is intended for use only in the evening, 1-2 times a week, on clean and dry skin.
- Apply evenly on the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, mouth, nasal wings and mucous membranes. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to neutralize the acid.
- Do not use the product on damaged or irritated skin - in case of strong irritation, stop applying.
- A slight burning sensation of the skin during the first applications is normal and results from the low pH of the peeling (below 3).
- The peeling can be used not only on the skin of the face but also on the skin of the body (back, neck, cleavage, arms) with acne or discolouration.
- The peeling can be used all year round, but then it is necessary to apply daily high SPF50+ sun protection for the day.
- When using peeling, it is recommended to implement products that care for the hydrolipid barrier in the care.
- Peeling should not be combined with retinol serum in one skincare routine (i.e. at the same time of the day), nor should it be used with oral tretinoin treatment.
- After applying the product, it is recommended to wash your hands thoroughly.
Attention! Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a physician before using the product. People under local or general dermatological treatment may use the peeling only after consulting the attending physician.
The peeling does not contain aromatic additives - its specific scent note results only from its composition.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.