Acid peeling Reducing imperfections with 6% shikimic acid, 5% mandelic acid, 3% lactobionic acid and glutathione 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - REDUCTION AND TENSIONING!
Acid peeling reducing imperfections with 6% shikimic acid, 5% mandelic acid, 3% lactobionic acid and two strong antioxidants, glutathione and resveratrol contributes to the comprehensive action stimulating the skin to renew and regenerate, deep clean the pores and reduce imperfections and discolouration. The skin will be deeply cleansed and smooth, and the dead epidermis will be exfoliated and the secretion of sebum will be regulated. Narrowed pores, alleviated acne lesions. The skin will be stimulated to renew and regenerate, and discolouration will be reduced and the skin tone even. The skin will be radiant and radiant. The skin's susceptibility to the reception of active ingredients will also be increased.
The most important active ingredients:
- Shikimic acid effectively unblocks blocked sebaceous glands, has an antibacterial effect (inhibits the development of pathogens, including Propionibacterium acnes, i.e. bacteria responsible for acne lesions). Its irritating potential is low, therefore it is perfect for sensitive skin: oily, combination, with imperfections.
- Almond acid, due to the relatively large molecule, is perfect for sensitive skin with imperfections. Its main task is to regulate sebum production and have an antibacterial effect.
- Lactobionic acid effectively soothes and reduces redness, accelerates regeneration and renewal of the skin, increasing its hydration.
- The combination of acids with arginine ensures their more effective, but less aggressive action.
- The duo of strong antioxidants (glutathione and resveratrol) effectively neutralizes the effects of free radicals and plays an important role in the elimination of discoloration, e.g. post-inflammatory.
Who is the Acid peeling Reducing imperfections recommended for?
- People with combination and oily skin and sensitive skin.
- People with skin with enlarged pores and prone to blackheads or acne.
- People with skin with discoloration and imperfections.
- People whose skin needs to even out the colour and brighten
Directions for use:
Before using the peeling, it is worth carrying out an allergic test on the elbow bend - apply a little of the product to clean and dry skin in the elbow bend, wash it off after 10 minutes and observe it for the next 24 hours. In the event of an adverse skin reaction, the product should not be used further.
The peeling is intended for use only in the evening, 1-2 times a week, on clean and dry skin.
- Apply evenly on the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, mouth, nasal wings and mucous membranes. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to neutralize the acid.
- Do not use the product on damaged or irritated skin - in case of strong irritation, stop applying.
- A slight burning sensation of the skin during the first applications is normal and results from the low pH of the peeling (below 3).
- The peeling can be used not only on the skin of the face, but also on the skin of the body (back, neck, cleavage, arms) with acne or discoloration.
- The peeling can be used all year round, but then it is necessary to apply daily high SPF50 + sun protection for the day.
- When using peeling, it is recommended to implement products that care for the hydrolipid barrier in the care.
- Peeling should not be combined with retinol serum in one skincare routine (i.e. at the same time of the day), nor should it be used with oral tretinoin treatment.
- After applying the product, it is recommended to wash your hands thoroughly.
Attention! Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a physician before using the product. People under local or general dermatological treatment may use the peeling only after consulting the attending physician.
The peeling does not contain aromatic additives - its specific scent note results only from its composition.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
Inci: Aqua, Propanediol, Shikimic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Glutathione, Resveratrol, Xanthan Gum, Arginine.