Protective Hand Cream 75ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - Nutrition and regeneration!
Protective lipid hand cream effectively nourishes and smoothes dry, rough hands. The skin is regenerated and irritation is alleviated. The rich cream brings immediate relief to excessively dry hands. The cream provides the skin of the hands with immediate relief and restores the comfort of dry skin, the hands are nourished and regenerated, and irritations are alleviated. Soft and smooth skin, soothed with a rich oil formula. The cream can be successfully used by people struggling with atopy. It can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
The most important active ingredients:
- 7 oils: olive, linseed, macadamia, coconut, sunflower, argan and avocado complement the lipid barrier, protecting against drying.
- Panthenol and trehalose soften and smooth dry, rough skin.
- Allantoin is anti-inflammatory and soothes irritations.
- Biolin P, as a prebiotic, restores the bacterial flora of the skin, making it more resistant to harmful external factors.
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin and prevents it from cracking.
Who is the Protective Hand Cream recommended to?
- People with normal, sensitive and irritated skin.
- People with dry, very dry and damaged skin.
- People with the problem of atopy.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Thoroughly spread the cream over your hands. If necessary, repeat the application several times a day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.