Moisturizing Hand Cream 75ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - Instant relief!
Moisturizing hand cream effectively moisturizes and regenerates dry, rough and irritated hands. Brings immediate relief to dry skin. It absorbs quickly and its elegant fragrance delicately envelops the senses. The cream provides immediate relief to the skin of the hands and restores comfort to dry skin, hands are moisturized and regenerated. Soft and smooth skin, wrapped in a sensual fragrance. The cream can be successfully used by people struggling with atopy. It can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
The most important active ingredients:
- Aloe vera extract, sweet almond oil and shea butter relieve irritation and prevent the skin from becoming dehydrated again.
- Allantoin together with natural vitamin E, soothes the skin and reduces micro-irritation, bringing it comfort.
- Trehalose and panthenol moisturize the hands, giving them a feeling of smoothness and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid effectively contributes to the hydration of the epidermis.
Who is the Moisturizing Hand Cream BasicLab recommended to?
- People with normal, sensitive and irritated skin.
- People with dry, very dry and damaged skin.
- People with the problem of atopy,
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Thoroughly spread the cream over your hands. If necessary, repeat the application several times a day.
Inci: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Trehalose, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance).