Light Protective Cream SPF50 + 50ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - PREVENTION AND ANTIOXIDATION!
Dermatological protective cream SPF50 + with a light formula, intended for normal, dry and very dry skin. The advanced technology of photostable broadband filters ensures maximum efficiency and very high sun protection on many levels. Effectively protects the skin against the adverse effects of UVA, UVB, HEV blue light and reduces the negative effects of IR infrared light. The UVA Protection Index (PPD) is 46.6. The cream is perfect for makeup, is non-comedogenic and free of silicones and dyes. The cream protects against photoaging and oxidative stress, provides the skin with hydration and nourishment, smoothing and is perfectly prepared for makeup. The cream is fragrance-free, its delicate note is due to its composition.
The most important active ingredients:
- Organic PARSOL® Shield filter (INCI: Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine), characterized by high photostability, guarantees a wide spectrum that effectively contributes to protection against UVB and UVA radiation in the full range. Works as an ultra-wide UV filter.
- Uvinul® A Plus (INCI: Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate) not only reliably filters the harmful UVA rays of the sun, but also provides excellent protection against free radicals and skin damage. Oil-soluble, guarantees excellent flexibility of the formula. It is ideal for long-term sun and anti-aging care.
- PARSOL® Max (INCI: Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol) is a photostable broad-spectrum UV filter that provides exceptional protection against UVB and UVA radiation. In addition, this filter shows protection against Blue Light radiation - HEV blue light.
- Lingonberry extract acts as a biological filter, protecting the skin against degradation caused by UVB radiation. Additionally, it acts as an antioxidant and strengthens the natural mechanism of cell protection against oxidative damage caused by IR-A radiation.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, a stable form of vit. C with strong antioxidant properties, characterized by a very good affinity to the lipid layer of the skin, thanks to which it easily penetrates into it. The action of tetraisopalmitate is prolonged over time, thanks to which it can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential for longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its structure is clearly improved. This form of vitamin C, due to its mild form, is dedicated to even ultra-sensitive skins.
- Gluconolactone, as a substance with a broad spectrum of action, effectively moisturizes the skin, effectively fights free radicals and soothes irritations.
- 2 forms of vitamin E: Tocopherol and Tocopheryl Acetate and vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate provide excellent strengthening of the cream's antioxidant shield, which prevents the formation of free radicals.
- Hemp oil in combination with vit. E, reduces irritation, nourishes and strengthens the elasticity of the epidermis, making it more resistant to UV radiation.
- Niacinamide, urea and aloe extract in optimal concentrations, effectively moisturize the skin, leaving the epidermis smooth and soft to the touch.
Who is the Light Protective Cream SPF50+ recommended to?
- People with normal, dry and very dry skin.
- People with sensitive, oversensitive and irritated skin.
- People with mature skin or with wrinkles.
- People with a tendency to discoloration or melasma.
- People with atopic skin.
- People after aesthetic medicine treatments.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply the appropriate amount of the cream (about 1 full pump) to the face 20 minutes before the planned sun exposure. It is also recommended to use the product on the neck and décolleté. In the case of constant sun exposure, repeat the application of the cream approximately every 2 hours.
Before the first use of the product, the pump needs to be pressed about 6-8 times before dispensing the cream :) One full pump is about 0.8 g of the product.
It can be applied over products with vitamin C or niacinamide.
Remember that excessive sun exposure is harmful. Sun protection should be used all year round, regardless of the prevailing weather.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.