Antioxidant Regenerating Serum with Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 10%, Coenzyme Q10 0.5%, Resveratrol and hemp oil 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - NUTRITION AND REGULATION!
A specialist serum in the form of light oil with anti-wrinkle properties and contains a modern derivative of vitamin C - Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate at a concentration of 10%, coenzyme Q10 at a concentration of 0.5%. It restores skin elasticity, nourishes the skin to the maximum and, thanks to its anti-free radical properties, effectively slows down the ageing process. It is intended for day and night use. The serum smoothes wrinkles and unevenness, restores youthful skin elasticity, even skin tone, brightened sun and hormonal discolouration. The serum visibly reduces imperfections and prevents acne lesions. Provides effective nourishment and regeneration of the epidermis as well as effective antioxidant protection.
The most important active ingredients:
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, i.e. vitamin C in a modern 10% form, has a very good affinity to the lipid layer of the skin, thanks to which it easily penetrates into it. The action of tetraisopalmitate is prolonged over time, thanks to which it can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential for longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity, and its structure is clearly improved. This form of vitamin C, due to its mild form, is dedicated to even ultra-sensitive skins. Moreover, clinical tests confirm that this form of vitamin C is highly effective in reducing inflammatory acne lesions.
- Coenzyme Q10, called Ubiquinone in INCI, effectively protects the skin by providing it with an anti-free radical shield. It perfectly dissolves in fats, thanks to which it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, increases its elasticity and firmness, and also smoothes fine wrinkles, evens out the skin structure.
- Resveratrol, thanks to its anti-wrinkle effect, corrects fine lines, and in synergy with tetraisopalmitate, it brightens discolourations, evens out the skin tone.
- Squalane and the natural form of vitamin E nourish and increase the elasticity of the epidermis.
- Hemp oil and grape seed oil effectively regenerate the skin by providing the right amount of lipids.
Who is the Regenerating Antioxidant Serum recommended to?
- People with normal and combination or oily skin, with acne lesions.
- People with dry, very dry skin.
- People with mature skin, with the first signs of ageing skin or with wrinkles.
- People whose skin is insufficiently nourished or needs to even out the colour and glow.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use in the morning and/or evening as needed as the last step in layering.
Due to the high efficiency of the product, it is recommended to spread it thoroughly on the skin for faster absorption.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
The colour of the serum is due to the high concentration of coenzyme Q10 and resveratrol, which give the formula a colour from yellow to orange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.