Asoa Nourishing Butter for Hands, Feet and Elbows (120ml)
A nourishing mousse based on shea butter, mango butter, avocado oil and tea tree oil. Butter is intensely nourishing and restores comfort to the feet. Thanks to carefully selected unrefined ingredients, the feet get what they need to regain their natural balance. Regular use makes the epidermis regenerated, soft and moisturized, and all imperfections, such as discolouration or calluses, disappear. Feet become smooth, pleasant and soft to the touch, like on a baby. The product can be used on other parts of the body that are exposed to drying and cracking, such as elbows and knees.
The most important active ingredients:
- Shea butter regenerates and nourishes the skin, protects it from drying out, greases and accelerates the healing of irritations.
- Mango butter perfectly moisturizes and tones the skin.
- Coconut oil protects the skin against water loss, reduces inflammation of the skin and accelerates its healing.
- Avocado oil strongly moisturizes and regenerates the skin.
- Ylang ylang oil gives a pleasant, natural fragrance and provides a moment of relaxation during use.
Who is the Hand, Foot and Elbow Butter recommended to?
- All whose feet require exceptional care, hydration and nourishment.
- People whose feet and hands are dry.
- People who need a universal product for the care of dry and chapped skin, e.g. on the elbows or knees.
Directions for use:
The cosmetic is intended for everyday use. Always apply to cleansed skin on the heels, hands, elbows and knees, depending on the skin's needs.
Due to the high content of butters and oils, wait a few minutes until the product is completely absorbed.
Inci: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Cocos nucifera Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Limonene.