Asoa Cream-Foundation for the Face Sunny Day SPF 30 (50ml)
Natural sunscreen with a shade of beige (yellow tones), with SPF 30 mineral filter. Provides effective protection against UVA / UVB radiation. UV radiation occurs all year round, so year-round sun protection is important. The cream was created on the basis of floral waters: lemon balm hydrolate and chamomile water. It is a natural city cream, enriched with pigment, thanks to which it does not whiten the skin. It is a 4-in-1 multi-purpose cosmetic: sunscreen, moisturizing cream, medium coverage foundation, city cream.
The most important oils with a nutritional function:
- MSO oil is a meadow cress oil that contains vitamins A and E and a unique composition of fatty acids. The oil improves the application properties of the cosmetic and perfectly moisturizes the skin and protects against water loss, it also has the properties of a natural UV filter.
- Wild carrot seed oil contains a large amount of beta-carotene and a high natural filter.
- Cherry seed oil contains natural antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin A and B vitamins.
- Raspberry seed oil contains a natural UV filter.
The most important active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid maintains the appropriate level of skin hydration.
- Vitamin E and D-panthenol have a soothing effect.
- Bilberry extract is a strong antioxidant, protects against free radicals.
- Pomegranate extract is a natural UV filter, protects the skin against adverse weather conditions.
- Vitamin C strengthens the walls of blood vessels and brightens the skin.
- Lemon balm hydrosol soothes irritations, relieves tired skin, protects against free radicals.
Who is the SPF 30 Cream-Foundation recommended for?
- Anything with any type of skin.
- People looking for a foundation with medium coverage and skin hydration at the same time.
- People looking for a product with a mineral filter that does not whiten.
Directions for use:
1. It is best to apply it solo - the cream, thanks to the content of floral waters and hyaluronic acid, moisturizes the skin very well, oils nourish it.
2. If you need more hydration - use a cream (e.g. nourishing goji or multi mso) or an oil serum (e.g. revitalization), but wait a few minutes before applying Sunny Day.
3. Do not apply the cream to gel-like products. The oxides contained in the cream do not like such products, so there is a high probability that the cream will roll.
The UVA / UVB rating on the Boots scale - 5 (Very good) The test results confirm the prescription sun protection and determine the SPF factor using the in-vitro method.
Inci: Melissa Floral Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Floral Water, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Isoamyl Cocoate, Isoamyl Laurate, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oill, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Rubus Ideus Seed Oil, Prunus avium (Cherry) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Iron Oxides, Sericite Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Rind Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha – Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.