Asoa Face Cream Nourishing Goya (15ml)
Nourishing Goya is a cult cream that perfectly moisturizes, regenerates and nourishes the skin. It consists of carefully selected ingredients that improve the condition of the skin. Flower waters are responsible for proper hydration. The cream absorbs quickly, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
The most important active ingredients:
- Rose hydrosol soothes irritation and redness.
- Manuka flower hydrolate has an antiseptic effect.
- Hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins make wrinkles less visible.
- Allantoin and D-panthenol have a soothing effect.
- Bilberry extract and pennywort extract reduce redness and seal blood vessels.
- Healing berry macerate has an anti-aging effect.
- Vitamin B3 stimulates collagen synthesis, lightens discoloration, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Who is the Nourishing Goja Cream recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People looking for a nourishing cream with a matte finish.
- People whose skin also needs to improve elasticity.
- For people looking for a makeup cream, it is well absorbed despite its rich formula.
Directions for use:
Use daily on cleansed face and neck skin, gently patting.
If you have oily / combination skin, you can use it day and night, but if you have very dry skin, it will be more suitable for daytime makeup.
In case of any irritation, discontinue use.
Inci: Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Leptospermum Scoparium Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Niacinamide, Benzyl Alcohol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ubiquinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha – Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.