New
Anwen Szczotka do Włosów Biodegradowalna Eco Hairbrush - Vesa Beauty
Anwen Szczotka do Włosów Biodegradowalna Eco Hairbrush - Vesa Beauty

Anwen Hairbrush Biodegradable - Eco Hairbrush

Regular price £6.49

Anwen Hairbrush Biodegradable Eco Hairbrush Are you looking for a brush that does not tear or damage your hair? Or maybe one that will even delica...
Quantity

Anwen Hairbrush Biodegradable Eco Hairbrush


Are you looking for a brush that does not tear or damage your hair? Or maybe one that will even delicately comb your hair thoroughly? This is what Eco Hairbrush is about thanks to its spiral shape and flexible nylon needles.


 

The brush is ideal for:

 

- dry and wet detangling,

- combing masks / conditioners,

- scalp massage,

- detangling hair in children.


It was made of easily compostable biodegradable material (95%, the remaining 5% is nylon, from which the brush bristles were made).


Under appropriate conditions, the brush biodegrades within 5 years.



Attention!

The material from which the product is made is durable, but it is not recommended to style hair with a brush while using hot air.


The brush is a subject of personal hygiene - it is not returnable.

Colour may be different to the one presented on the picture.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet Write a review
English en