Mask for low porosity hair COCONUT AND CLAY glass 180ml, of the polish brand Anwen - For fine hair that needs volume!
The mask for hair that is thin, lacks volume, and is flattering. Intensively nourishes the hair without weighing it down. Thanks to the content of clay and amino acids appropriately matched to the porosity, it gives the hair volume. The mask also contains oils optimally suited to the needs of low porosity hair.
Mask pH: 4.5
The most important active ingredients:
- The clay absorbs excess sebum, gives the hair volume and prolongs its freshness.
- Coconut oil from the group of penetrating oils, has small particles, so it does not burden even low porosity hair. It improves elasticity, nourishes and smoothes the hair.
- Glycerin has strong hygroscopic properties, binds water, moisturizes, and also makes hair elastic and smooth.
- Babassu oil is a very light, penetrating oil, which is perfect for low porosity hair because it does not take away its modest volume. It makes hair more elastic, gives it softness and a beautiful shine.
- Cysteine, one of the amino acids contained in keratin, which is made of hair, skin and nails. Regenerates, moisturizes and strengthens the hair, as well as gives it shine and thickens it.
- Panthenol, provitamin B5, easily penetrates the skin and hair, making them more moisturized, smooth, shiny and healthier.
- Arginine an amino acid that increases the production of nitric oxide, which improves blood circulation in the skin, and also accelerates hair growth and gives them volume.
- Hyaluronic acid - a highly moisturizing substance thanks to its water-binding properties. Makes hair smoother, softer and shiny.
Who is the Mask Coconut and Clay recommended to?
- Everyone whose hair is low porosity.
- Anyone with fine hair lacks volume.
- Anyone looking for a mask containing all the ingredients of PEH.
Directions for use:
Apply the mask to washed and damp hair. Leave it on your hair for 3 to 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
The mask has a very rich composition, so we recommend applying it once a week.
There is nothing in its composition that could accelerate the rinsing of keratin from the hair. The mask can be used after the keratin straightening treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.