Anwen Mask for Low Porosity Hair - Coconut and Clay (180ml)
Is your hair thin, droopy at the roots and lacking volume? It is a sign that this mask is for you!
Intensively nourishes the hair without weighing it down. Thanks to the content of clay and amino acids appropriately matched to the porosity, it gives the hair volume. Includes:
- Hyaluronic acid - a strongly moisturizing substance, thanks to its water-binding properties. Makes hair smoother, softer and shiny.
- Coconut oil from the group of penetrating oils, has small particles, so it does not burden even low porosity hair. It improves elasticity, nourishes and smoothes the hair.
- Babassu oil is a very light oil that makes hair elastic, soft and gives it a beautiful shine.
- Panthenol - provitamin B5, easily penetrates the skin and hair, making them more moisturized, smooth, shiny and healthier.
- Cysteine is one of the amino acids that are part of keratin, which is made of hair, skin and nails. Regenerates, moisturizes and strengthens the hair, as well as gives it shine and thickens it.
- Arginine is an amino acid that increases the production of nitric oxide, which improves blood circulation in the skin, and also accelerates hair growth and gives it volume.
Directions for use:
Apply the mask to washed and damp hair. Leave it on your hair for 3 to 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
Due to the fact that the masks have a very rich composition, we recommend applying them once a week.
Inci: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nuciefera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Cysteine HCl, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.