Emollient Apricot leave-in conditioner 150ml, of the polish brand Anwen - Smoothes hair and adds shine!
A leave-in vegan hair conditioner that is suitable for styling waves and curls, and helps to achieve the surface effect on straight hair. Recommended for high porosity hair. The light formula of the conditioner does not weigh the hair down.
The most important active ingredients:
- A vegetable substitute for silicones and three natural oils: apple seed, wheat germ and poppy oil, smooth the hair by covering it with biofilm. They provide softness, protection and shine, as well as reduce frizz and eliminate static.
- A complex of extracts from linseed, marshmallow and almonds additionally nourishes, smoothes and gives shine.
Who is the Emollient Apricot Conditioner recommended to?
- Everyone who wants to smooth their hair and make it shine.
- For people for styling waves and curls.
- Especially for people with high porosity hair.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Put a small amount of the conditioner into washed, not drained hair. Do not rinse.
For waves or curls, use your favorite styler as well. Then dry and style as usual.
Inci: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate, Pyrus Malus Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Inulin, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Acid Oil / Hydrogenated Castor Oil / Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Linum Ussitatissimum Seed Extract, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acido, Sodicium Acidoate, Pruniciumbate, Pruniciumbate dehyde Acid, Parfum.