Soy candle WOODLAND WHISPER 180ml, of the polish brand Alkmie - A soy candle with a forest scent of pine, fir and oakmoss!
Handmade, vegan and natural candle made of 100% soy wax, biodegradable and safe for children, pregnant women and animals. The fragrance is also vegan and has the international safety certificate IFRA. On the other hand, the candle wick is cotton and unbleached, thanks to which it does not smoke, and each time the candle is lit, the wick ensures the cleanest burning of the candle. The maximum candle burning time is 40 hours. Candle made by hand from start to finish, including sticking the label on the jar.
How To Burn Soybean Candle?
1. Light a new candle only when it is at room temperature.
2. When lighting for the first time, do not extinguish for at least 2-3 hours as it is very important that the wax evenly melts at the edges of the glass vessel. Thanks to this, there will be no tunnel, and the candle will last longer, providing a beautiful fragrance all the time.
3. The surface on which your candle should be flat, stable and not subject to drafts. While a candle is burning, do not move or carry it.
4. Each time you burn a candle, it should be burned at least enough to cover the entire surface with the wax, but not longer than 4 hours. The total burning time of the candle is 40 hours.
5. Before re-lighting the candle, make sure that the wick is not too long. Each time it is shortened by a maximum of 0.5 cm, it will ensure a beautiful and calm flame. Always trim the wick when the wax is cold.
6. To keep the wax around the wick clean, it is better to extinguish the flame with a candle dripper instead of blowing it off. Let it rest before lighting it again.
7. Always keep the candle tightly closed, away from direct sunlight, which could discolour and deform the wax.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.