Alkmie Soy Candle with oriental scent ORIENT CHARM (180ml)
Candle with an oriental scent of sandalwood, cashmere and vanilla. The candle is natural and vegan, 100% made of soy wax, biodegradable and safe for children, pregnant women and animals. The fragrance composition is also vegan and has the international safety certificate IFRA. The candle wick, on the other hand, is cotton and unbleached, so it does not smoke, and each time the candle is lit, the wick ensures the cleanest burning of the candle. The maximum burning time for the candle is 40 hours.
Candle made by hand from start to finish, including sticking a label on the jar.
How To Burn A Soy Candle?
1. Only light your new candle when it is at room temperature.
2. When you light it for the first time, do not put it off for at least 2-3 hours, because it is very important that the wax evenly melts at the edges of the glass vessel. As a result, there will be no tunnel and the candle will last longer, providing you with a beautiful fragrance all the time.
3. The burning surface should be flat, stable and not subject to drafts. And when it's on fire, don't move it.
4. Each time you burn a candle, it should be burned at least enough to cover the entire surface with the wax, but not longer than 4 hours. The total burning time of the candle is 40 hours.
5. Before lighting the candle again, make sure that the wick is not too long. If you shorten it by a maximum of 0.5 cm each time, you will ensure a beautiful and calm flame. Always trim the wick when the wax is cold.
6. If you want to keep the wax around the wick clean, use a candle draper instead of blowing it off the flames.
7. Always store the candle tightly closed, away from direct sunlight, which could discolor and deform the wax.
Recipe: 100% soy wax, cotton wick, unbleached, vegan fragrance composition: sandalwood, cashmere and vanilla, allergens: linalool, limonene, hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, benzyl alcohol.