MILKY WHITE Lifting and cooling Face Roller made of Opalite, of the polish brand Alkmie - Unique face massage!
The roller is made of 100% opalite, which is a crystal clear and blue-shimmering Brazilian stone, which has been carefully selected. The roller is free from synthetic substances and dyes and has golden upholstery elements. The smaller roller is suitable for massaging the eye and nose area, while the larger one for the rest of the face, neck and décolleté. You can also massage your hands with it. It is packed in a decorative box, so it will be perfect not only as a gift for yourself, but also for a loved one.
Who is the Milky White face roller recommended to?
- People who want to reduce puffiness, dark circles and bags under the eyes by stimulating blood and lymph circulation.
- People who want to reduce the visibility of pores thanks to the feeling of coolness during the massage.
- People with hypoxic, tired skin, in need of an energy boost, but not only!
- People with mature skin who want to improve the oval of the face, skin elasticity and make it firmer.
- People who need a moment of relaxation and rest.
Directions for use:
You can use the roller every day and the optimal massage time should be 5-10 minutes. Always do it after cleansing your face and applying the oil.
Massage gently without pressing the roller to your face and repeat the movements symmetrically on the right and left sides, 3-6 times each.
How to use?
1-2. Neck and jaw: Roller movements from the collarbone to the top of the neck, then guide the chin roller and massage towards the ear.
3. Mouth and nose: Using a large roller, roll from the mouth towards the ear. Follow the same movement from the lobes of the nose to the cheekbones to the hairline.
4. Eyes: Using a smaller roller, make circular movements starting from the inner corner of the eye, massaging the eyelids and the area under the eyes. Then continue rolling from the outer corner of the eye towards the hairline, towards the temples.
5. Forehead: start at the point between the eyebrows and move the roller upwards. Then massage with a roller from the center of the forehead towards the ear.
Face Roller Care:
Wipe the roller with a soft and damp cloth, and then dry it. Do not wash it with hot water and do not soak it copiously. Do not use strong detergents for cleaning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.