Alkmie Multidimensional Rejuvenating Cream LONG LIVE SKIN (50ml)
Nourishes mature skin with deep and mimic wrinkles. Dehydrated with disturbed skin architecture.
Why is it working?
1. Long live the skin! is an active cream designed for modern, natural and comprehensive skin rejuvenation. Its task is to provide multidirectional support for the skin with visible signs of aging, lacking vitality, losing its firmness, and prone to wrinkles.
2. The cream formula is based on a biomimetic, lamellar structure similar to the structure of the epidermis and "intelligent" penetration promoters. It allows to maximize the effects of the cosmetic, while maintaining the physiological balance and comfort of the skin.
3. Thanks to the unique combination of ingredients with firming, anti-wrinkle, hydrating and strengthening properties, it works actively on many levels at the same time - both preventive and repairing.
4. Contains the innovative Hebelys® - a biotechnologically advanced ingredient produced in the fermentation of extremophilic Sphingomonas bacteria. Their remarkable resistance and survival abilities have been used to inhibit the changes that the passage of time causes in human skin. Hebelys® reduces epigenetic (external) aging of the skin and slows down its biological clock. It reduces the expression of genes responsible for accelerated aging and the degradation and death of cells that increase with age (senescence phenomenon). It improves the integrity and biomechanical properties of the skin. It improves its density, firmness and texture, restructures the network of supporting fibers, reduces laxity and wrinkles.
5. Highly concentrated red maple bark extract - Borealine Expert® - contains a huge amount of biologically active ingredients, including strong antioxidants. It has a broad spectrum of action - it affects both the internal and external skin aging processes. It protects cell membranes against oxidation and reduces inflammatory processes caused by the external environment and attacks by free radicals. It reduces damage to collagen and elastin, while activating the production of new, full-value fibers. Visibly thickens the skin and "fills in" and reduces wrinkles (effects visible after two weeks!) *. It strengthens the skin's barrier functions, improves the integrity and strength of the epidermis. * PERFORMED IN VIVO BY THE RAW MATERIAL MANUFACTURER
6. The patented Ecobiotys® are biopeptides from the yeast Metschnikowia reukaufii, isolated from the Nectarobiota® of the porcelain Hoya flower. The condition and distribution of the natural microflora of the skin is disturbed with age, which leads to the weakening of its resistance to external factors, reduced adaptability and overall deterioration of the appearance. The task of Ecobiotys® is to restore the balance and support the weakened microbiota of mature skin, which strengthens its immune and mechanical barriers and improves its appearance and condition in many directions.
7. Natural artichoke and beautiful elven flower (Epimedium grandiflorum) extracts are a treasury of vitamins, bioelements and antioxidant flavonoids. They support the removal of toxins and free radicals, have anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties. They restore the skin's fresh, rested and relaxed appearance.
8. Algae complex Sealift® smoothes, lifts and protects the skin. It creates a moisturizing and defensive anti-pollution barrier on it, preventing dehydration and penetration of environmental pollutants.
9. The combination of the Pentavitin® complex, acting as an internal "moisture magnet" and the new generation of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid Glycohyal LW, provides immediate, strong and long-lasting (lasting up to 72 hours) skin hydration. Glycohyal LW hyaluronic acid is characterized by over one hundred times smaller than the standard particle size and high bioavailability for the skin. The result is deep, multi-level hydration and improved transport of other active ingredients.
10. A bomb of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants contained in CytoFruit® Water Kiwi (concentrated, organic kiwi juice) refreshes, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin in a natural way. A special, multi-stage extraction technology guarantees that 100% of the biological values of the juice are preserved and its optimal digestibility.
11. Top-quality shea butter and oils: chia seed, argan and jojoba, comprehensively nourish the skin and slow down the aging process. Enriched with the innovative Celus-BI® Light Ester emollient from milk thistle, they provide the skin with exceptional softness and smoothness, and strengthen the epidermal barrier.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the cream on the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté. You can also apply the product to the eye area. Massage until absorbed. Use in the morning and evening.
Properties of the cream Long live the skin! you can combine it with the selected booster, serum or Alkemie elixir (preferably at night).
The perfect complement is:
Boosters (GEN) ius wrinkle remover and Source of Energy as well as all cosmetics from the Snow White and Anti-Age lines.
Inci: Aqua, Glycerin, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Isoamyl Cocoate, C12-16 Alcohols, Tripelargonin, Saccharide Isomerate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Palmitic Acid, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Carrageenan, Girgatina Stellata Extract, Cynara Scolymus Leaf Extract, Epimedium Grandiflorum Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Sphigomonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract, Acer Rubrum Bark Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum, Benzyl Salicate, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin.