Asoa Face Enzymatic Peeling Pineapple & Cranberry (50ml)
A gentle enzyme peeling is suitable for all skin types, especially for very sensitive, delicate and prone to irritation. The peeling contains an enzyme from pineapple and papaya and is enriched with blueberry and cranberry extracts. It provides the skin with perfect cleansing, smoothing and nourishment. In addition, the scrub has a beautiful fruity scent, mainly a pineapple smell.
The most important active ingredients:
- Alginate, i.e. brown algae extract, is a natural thickener, therefore the peeling has the form of a delicate gel, and thanks to the content of vitamins (K, B1, B2, B12, B9), it nourishes and revitalizes the skin.
- Lemon balm hydrate soothes irritations.
- Pineapple and papaya enzymes gently exfoliate dead epidermis, making the skin smoother and more radiant.
- Blueberry and cranberry extract seal blood vessels,
- Apple extract has antioxidant and antioxidant properties.
- D-panthenol and vitamin E are nourishing.
Who is the Cranberry Pineapple Enzymatic Peeling recommended to?
- All those who need facial cleansing.
- Especially for people with sensitive, delicate skin prone to irritation.
- People whose skin needs smoothing and nourishment.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the product to cleansed facial skin. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Use no more than 2-3 times a week.
Inci: Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Water, Aqua, Carica Papaya Fruit Powder, Ananas Comosus Fruit Powder, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Alginate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, parfum.