Moisturizing face Emu-gel with 4% Ectoine, 2% Amino Acids and Beta-Glucan 15ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - REVITALIZATION AND SOOTHING!
A specialized moisturizing serum in the form of an emu-gel with 4% ectoine, 2% amino acids and beta-glucan comprehensively revitalizes dry, dehydrated and irritated skin and soothes it. The optimal combination of active ingredients strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, accelerates the regeneration processes of the epidermis and provides long-lasting hydration, positively influencing the improvement of skin tension and elasticity. After applying the emu-gel, the skin will be deeply moisturized and radiant, irritation and inflammation will be muted. The skin's hydro-lipid barrier will be rebuilt and the epidermis will be regenerated. The feeling of discomfort caused by tightening and itching of the skin will also be eliminated, as well as restored elasticity, increased firmness and tension of the skin. The serum is intended for day and night use.
The serum is fragrance-free, its slightly perceptible note is due to its composition.
The most important active ingredients:
- Ectoine effectively and long-lastingly increases the level of skin hydration, prevents it from dehydration and gives it a healthy glow, thanks to which it is perfect for the care of dry, also atopic skin.
- The duo of amino acids, arginine and serine effectively prevents water loss from the epidermis and accelerates its regeneration.
- Beta-glucan stimulates the healing processes of the skin, soothing inflammation and reducing excessive flaking of the epidermis.
- Cholesterol improves the appearance of dry skin by soothing and reducing itching.
- Ceramides included in the intercellular cement strengthen the natural protective barrier of the skin, supporting its renewal and effectively protecting against moisture loss.
- The synergy of low- and ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid increases skin elasticity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Together with ectoine, thanks to their hygroscopic properties, they limit the transepidermal water loss.
- Calcium gluconate maintains proper skin tone.
Who is the Moisturizing Emu-Gel with 4% Ectoine recommended for?
- Anyone, regardless of skin type, if it requires hydration and relief.
- Especially for people with sensitive, irritated and dehydrated skin.
- People with dry, very dry and atopic skin, as well as normal, combination and oily skin
- People with mature skin, with the first signs of aging skin or with wrinkles.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. Apply in the morning and / or evening on cleansed and dry skin, as needed.
It can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women. The serum is fragrance-free, its slightly perceptible note is due to its composition.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
Inci:Aqua, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Ectoin, Pentylene Glycol, Tripelargonin, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Gluconolactone, Arginine, Serine, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NS, Cholesterol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Trehalose, Calcium Gluconate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate.