1% Salve Ointment 50ml, of the polish brand HempKing - Ointment safe for children and allergy sufferers containing full-spectrum hemp extract!
Salve hemp ointment is a cosmetic designed for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive. It is a completely natural product, which was created on the basis of ingredients from proven sources, without the content of harmful artificial substances and unnecessary chemicals. It is dermatologically tested, as evidenced by certificates from analyzes and tests.
Salve hemp ointment is a product with a very wide range of effects. It works well in everyday skin care, due to its positive properties: the ointment is suitable for use on sensitive skin, suitable for allergy sufferers, because it is mild, the active ingredients of the ointment can help soothe sunburn, the composition rich in butters and oils will provide the skin with adequate hydration and a beautiful, healthy look.
The ointment is rich in high-quality ingredients. These are unrefined and cold-pressed cocoa butter, Shea butter, grape seed oil, Madagascar vanilla and rosemary essence. The wealth of such ingredients provides the skin with a healthy glow and cares for its proper care.
The most important active ingredients:
- True Hemp Seed Oil is one of the most valuable and versatile natural ingredients, i.e. true hemp, keeps gaining in popularity. Oils based on this plant are an invaluable source of EFAs in perfect synergy as well as a wealth of natural terpenes, flavonoids and phenols. True hemp oil is suitable for all skin types. It is non-comedogenic, but brings strong and radical effects. It has healing properties – accelerates wound healing, has anti-allergic properties and can be used on damaged and irritated skin. Ideal for people struggling with AD, eczema and psoriasis. Perfectly regenerates the skin, strengthening it and restoring skin balance. It works against acne, because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also shows strong anti-wrinkle properties, is a natural antioxidant and contributes to faster skin regeneration.
- Cocoa butter is widely used in the cosmetic industry mainly due to its beneficial moisturising, regenerating, nourishing and antioxidant properties. Cocoa butter is very well tolerated by the skin. It has a natural cocoa scent and is especially recommended for mature, dry and dehydrated skin.
- Shea Butter is a natural ingredient derived from the African shea tree. It is one of the most popular and common natural emollients in the range of cosmetics with lubricating effect. Shea butter is used in many areas of care, because, in addition to leaving a protective film, it has regenerative properties. It also adds shine to and nourishes hair and nails, is perfect in the case of abrasions and wounds, as well as in the case of irritation after epilation.
- Coconut Oil is extracted from the coconut flesh through pressing belongs to the range of oils that do not dry, leaving a clear, greasy film. It is very resistant to external factors and high temperatures. Coconut oil is rich in oleic, lauric, myristic, palmitic and caprylic acids. It is also a natural sunscreen with protection levels from 2 to 4 SPF. Because it is a non-drying oil, it is used as an oily emollient that nourishes, strongly lubricates and protects the skin and hair from external factors. Coconut oil is used in dry, sensitive and atopic skin care, because it soothes and eliminates the feeling of tightness.
- Beeswax is produced by honeybees. It has greasing, strengthening and protective properties, but is also a purely therapeutic component, which helps regenerate damaged epidermis.
- Grape Seed Oil is one of the strongest natural antioxidants. Additionally, it is rich in vitamins A and E, i.e. the vitamins responsible for the young appearance of the skin. Moreover, it contains high levels of EFAs and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, boron or iodine. Grape seed oil has a very versatile effect on the epidermis and works on several levels: it regenerates, antioxidizes and is successfully used in anti-ageing cosmetics. It increases skin’s firmness and elasticity, improves the function of sebaceous glands, refreshes the skin and evens out its colour, helping it maintain proper hydration level. It is perfectly absorbed by the epidermis, so it does not leave an oily film after application.
- Vitamin E is a vitamin crucial for maintaining your skin in good condition, especially important for people with dry skin. It is called the vitamin of youth, because it directly influences the ageing process. It supports the transport of nutrients to the skin. Moreover, it is a safe natural preservative.
- Rosemary Extract is a very strong antioxidant. Rosemary extract eliminates free radicals, has an anti-ageing, moisturising and strongly smoothing effect. Moreover, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is recommended for the care of mixed, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Vanilla Oil obtained directly from vanilla flowers – it has a characteristic wonderful, strong and intense vanilla scent, which stays on the skin for a long time, so it is used mainly as a fragrance component, but thanks to its high polyphenol content, vanilla is also a very good antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Who is the Salve Ointment recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type, especially people with dry and sensitive skin.
- Children over 3 years of age and allergy sufferers.
- People who need to relieve sunburn.
- People, who want to provide the skin with adequate hydration and a beautiful, healthy look.
Directions for use:
CBD Salve ointment can be used in children from 3 years of age.
Apply a small amount of ointment on dry and cleansed skin. Wait for it to be absorbed into the skin.
Use it at least twice a day, remembering about regularity.
The ointment does not stain clothes and does not leave a greasy film, so you can easily use it both in the morning and in the evening.
Inci: Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter. Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract, Cera Alba, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate , Rosmarinus Officinails Extract. Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil.