Four Starlings Super Light Body Oil - Plum, Vanilla (100ml)
Why is body oil called "super light"? Because the main functional features of this natural cosmetic without preservatives are: easy application and instant absorption. You have probably never had a product for the whole body, which does not leave a trace on the skin within a few dozen seconds after application. Oops, we lied - it leaves: amazing, complex and hard to describe aroma.
The fragrance of this cosmetic is a combination of natural vanilla essential oil and delicate notes derived directly from plum seed oil and sweet almond oil. We have notes here: marzipan, almond, vanilla. It is spicy, sweet, but definitely not heavy, not thick. It's just right :)
Let us briefly discuss the properties of the raw materials used. Note that these are only vegetable oils and one natural essential oil:
- fractionated coconut oil product carrier. It is he who is responsible for lightness and instant absorption. It is obtained in the process of hydrolysis, it contains only medium-length triglycerides of coconut oil, which makes it a clear oil with a very thin consistency.
- sweet almond oil, a raw material with a characteristic sweet aroma. Just like fractionated coconut oil - it is absorbed very quickly. It is a source of, among others: mineral salts, proteins, magnesium, vitamins from the groups: A, E, D, B. Sweet almond oil gives the skin glow, deeply nourishes it, soothes irritations and removes dead cells.
- jojoba oil, just like the other ingredients of the super-light oil, can be used on the whole skin, nails and hair. It is mainly known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. The popularity and effectiveness of jojoba oil stems from the fact that its chemical composition is very similar to the natural sebum secreted by human skin.
- plum seed oil, a raw material with a golden color and an amazing almond-marzipan aroma. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids: oleic acid (Omega-9) and linoleic acid (Omega-6), which are responsible for creating the so-called a lipid barrier that helps the skin to maintain its elasticity, resistance and adequate hydration, and regulates the work of the sebaceous glands. Moreover, plum seed oil is rich in antioxidants (vitamin E), vitamin B and beta-carotene. It has anti-wrinkle properties.
- Abyssinian oil obtained from the seeds of Abyssinian Modrak, also known as Abyssinian cabbage. It is light, odorless and absorbs well, has a very low viscosity, so it does not leave the skin unpleasant feeling of greasy. Recommended for all skin types with a slight indication of mature skin - it protects the skin against loss of elasticity and the formation of wrinkles. When applied to irritated skin, it soothes symptoms, soothes and supports the regeneration process.
- Vanilla essential oil supports healthy hair and skin development, soothes muscle aches and cramps, and naturally regulates hormone levels. In addition, it has a soothing effect, reducing anxiety and internal tension. Clearly alleviates PMS symptoms. It is also known as a natural aphrodisiac. It contains a significant amount of antioxidants, so it helps to slow down the aging process of the skin.
Directions for use:
Put a small amount of Plum + Vanilla oil on your hand and massage it into the skin. In our opinion, the best effects and the greatest pleasure appear when the cosmetic is applied to wet skin right after a warm bath.
You can use the cosmetic all over your body and hair (as a nourishing mask).
Men can successfully use our super-light facial hair oil.
Inci: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Vanilin*
*natural essential oils components