Natural body lotion Lily and White Tea 400ml, of the polish brand BeBio - Vitamin therapy for the skin with antioxidants!
Vegan, vitamin body lotion Lily and White Tea with white tea leaf extract, young barley juice and vitamin E with the scent of lily and white tea. It is a rich composition of natural ingredients that will moisturize and regenerate the skin. It will leave it smooth, well-groomed and strengthened.
The most important active ingredients:
- Tocopherol, or vitamin E known as the vitamin of youth, is an excellent antioxidant and at the same time protects against free radicals.
- Juice of young barley has a firming and elasticizing effect. It reduces wrinkles, moisturizes and slows down the aging process of the skin.
- White tea leaf extract is a rich source of vitamin C, it perfectly soothes, soothes and moisturizes the skin and gives it radiance and vitality.
- Shea and cocoa butter and vegetable oil nourish and strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
- Red algae extract provides nutritional properties.
- Aloe leaf juice soothes irritations, moisturizes, regenerates and nourishes the skin and helps to maintain its natural balance.
Who is the Lily and White Tea Body Lotion recommended to?
- To everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People who want to moisturize and regenerate the skin.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the balm to the skin, depending on its needs.
Remember to store your product at the right temperature. The optimal temperature for this product category is 5 - 25 degrees Celsius.
Inci: Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3-Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Parfum.